As summer settles in, OCW goes into publication overdrive. Early summer has always been one of our busiest seasons, and this year is no exception.
So far in 2016, we’ve published over 70 courses, with 21 courses added since June 1. Nine of these latest courses are new subjects on OCW, and twelve are updates of previously published courses.
We hope you’ll enjoy these great summer reads!
- Edgerton Center: EC.716 D-Lab: Waste
- Lincoln Laboratories: D4M: Signal Processing on Databases (with video lectures)
- Math: 18.725 Algebraic Geometry
- Mechnical Engineering: 2.051 Introduction to Heat Transfer
- Political Science: 17.445 International Relations Theory in the Cyber Age
- Political Science: 17.473 The Politics of Nuclear Proliferation: Nuclear History, Strategy, and Statecraft
- Sloan School of Management: Mission & Metrics: Finance Training for Federal Credit Program Professionals
- Urban Studies and Planning: 11.488 Urban Development in Conflict Cities: Planning Challenges and Policy Innovations
- Urban Studies and Planning: 11.S940 Development, Planning, and Implementation: The Dialectic of Theory and Practice
- Biological Engineering: 20.430 Fields, Forces, and Flows in Biological Systems
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science: 6.047 Computational Biology (with online textbook)
- Global Studies and Languages: 21G.039J Gender and Japanese Popular Culture
- Literature: 21L.003 Reading Fiction: Imaginary Journeys
- Literature: 21L.485 Modern Fiction
- Literature: 21L.640J The New Spain:1977-Present
- Media Arts and Sciences: MAS.630 Affective Computing
- Science, Technology, and Society: STS.310 History of Science
- Sloan School of Management: 15.269 Leadership Stories: Literature, Ethics, and Authority
- Sloan School of Management: 15.S21 Nuts and Bolts of Business Plans (with video lectures)
- Teaching and Learning Laboratory: Guidelines for Teaching @ MIT and Beyond
- Urban Studies and Planning: 11.401 Introduction to Housing, Community, and Economic Development