Each year, MIT’s MacVicar Faculty Fellows Program honors several MIT professors who have made outstanding contributions to undergraduate teaching, educational innovation, and mentoring. Since 1992, over 90 MacVicar Faculty Fellows have been selected on the basis of merit through an annual nomination process.
This year’s awardees are Professors Srinivas Devadas (electrical engineering and computer science), Jeffrey Grossman (materials science and engineering), Michael Sipser (mathematics), and Patricia Tang (music).
OCW is honored to share courses from each of this year’s Fellows.
- 6.006 Introduction to Algorithms (Fall 2011 version)
- 6.006 Introduction to Algorithms (Spring 2008 version)
- 6.042J Mathematics for Computer Science
- 6.046J Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- 6.170 Laboratory in Software Engineering