During the month of November, OCW published twelve more courses. It may seem like magic, but rest assured they’re all real and ready for your learning enjoyment.
Disciplines from all five of MIT’s schools are represented, and the instructional level ranges from introductory undergraduate to advanced graduate seminars. Nine are brand-new subjects on OCW, while three are updates of previously published courses.
- Comparative Media Studies: CMS.616J Games and Culture
- Global Studies and Languages: 21G.052 French Film Classics
- Global Studies and Languages: 21G.346 Topics in Modern French Literature and Culture: Global Paris
- Mathematics: 18.S997 High-Dimensional Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering: 2.18 Biomolecular Feedback Systems (with online textbook)
- Media Arts and Sciences: MAS.S66 Indistinguishable From… Magic as Interface, Technology, and Tradition
- Philosophy: 24.191 Ethics in Your Life: Being, Thinking, Doing (or Not?)
- Political Science: 17.482 U.S. Military Power