At OCW, December is one of the busiest publication times of the year. So far this month, we’ve published nine courses. Five are brand-new to OCW, and four are substantial updates of prior versions.
- 4.111 Introduction to Architecture & Environmental Design
- 4.663 History of Urban Form: Locating Capitalism: Producing Early Modern Cities and Objects
- 7.342 Sweet Discoveries: Unraveling the Complex World of Sugars in Health and Disease
- 21F.346 Topics in Modern French Literature and Culture: North America Through French Eyes
- 21H.365 Cultural Pluralism in Modern Middle East
- 6.828 Operating System Engineering
- 18.175 Theory of Probability
- 21F.043J Introduction to Asian American Studies: Literature, Culture, and Historical Experience
- 24.400 Proseminar in Philosophy I
Many more courses will publish in the next few weeks. You can always see what’s new in OCW over the past 6 months with our New Courses list.
It’s all part of OCW’s ongoing commitment to serving as your premier free educational resource. If you can afford to, please consider OCW in your end-of-the-year giving. Your donation, large or small, ensures our ability to keep publishing and distributing the educational materials that make a difference to learners everywhere.