- Log into your LinkedIn profile, and go to edit profile
- On the right hand side, beneath “You can also add…” press “Certifications”
- Enter the Certification Name – this is the name of the course
- Enter ‘edX’ as the Certification Authority and the URL at the bottom of your certificate as the “Certification URL”
- Leave ‘license number’ blank and press save.
Have any troubles or questions? Send a note over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve added the HarvardX course I completed earlier this year; this is what the Certification will look likes on LinkedIn: