Follow us on: View the conference website: linc.mit.edu/linc2013
LINC 2013 Paper Submission: Deadline March 17th, 2013
MIT’s LINC 2013 Conference
To Feature Best Yet Open Discussion
On MOOCs (Massive Online Open Courses)
“The State of Technology-Enabled Education Around the World”
• Dr. Anant Agarwal – President of edX, the joint MOOC initiative with MIT, Harvard, U.C. Berkeley, University of Texas and others. Dr. Agarwal is a professor in MIT’s Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department.
• Sir John Daniel – Former President and CEO of the Commonwealth of Learning, former Chancellor of the UK Open University, and scholarly commentator on MOOC’s.
• Dr. Sanjay Sarma – Head of MITx, MIT’s MOOC initiative, Director of MIT’s Office of Digital Learning and professor in MIT’s Mechanical Engineering Department.
• Dr. Tony Bates – Long-term expert in e-learning and distance education, with numerous consultancy assignments in the planning and management of e-learning projects.
“This Keynote Session to be followed by a panel discussion
in which audience participation will guide the discussion and debate.
WE WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK! “
OTHER IMPORTANT LINC 2013 CONFERENCE THREADS WILL BE:
- Innovations in educational technology to bring education to all.
- E-learning best practices: Latin America, Africa, Asia and the USA.
- New media for instruction.
- New pedagogical models facilitated by technology.
- Impediments to bringing education to all.
- The impact of technology in lowering the cost of education.
- Educational technology and K-12 education.